Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding LastPass mobile options, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- One of the best features…of an internet-based password software…is the ability to take your passwords with you…wherever you go and have changes sync…across all of your devices.…With LastPass you can access your data…on all of these platforms, PC, Mac, iOS,…including iPhone and iPad, Android,…including the phones and tablets, Windows,…including Windows Phone and Surface, and Blackberry.…Basically, anywhere you go, your data can follow.…
We already talked about using LastPass…on your desktop computers,…so we'll go over how to use it…on your smart phone and tablet.…You do need the premium LastPass account…in order to sync your data across all of your devices.…The premium account is very inexpensive…at only $1.00 a month, and you can get it…by visiting lastpass.com and selecting go premium.…In this chapter of the course,…I'll be using the iPhone as an example.…Most of the information I cover…is the same on Android and tablet.…It'll just look a little different.…I'll point out any differences as I go through the movies.…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.