Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up and using form fill profiles, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- We enter a lot of information into websites…besides just our login.…Our name, address, and credit card information…are a few items we may be asked to enter…while visiting a site.…With LastPass, you can fill in any,…or all of this information easily…using form fill profiles.…Form fill profiles, or profiles,…refers to the way LastPass stores…some of your personal identity information…and fills in forms for you.…When you’re on a web form…you can have LastPass fill in your information…for you securely with just one click.…This is not a required feature,…but I find it to be a huge time saver.…
You can create as many or as few…profiles as you’d like.…I recommend one for each name,…location, and credit card.…To set up a form fill profile within LastPass…open your LastPast vault.…To do this, click the red LastPass icon…in the top right of your browser screen.…Select ‘My LastPass Vault.’…In the white menu bar over your logins,…select ‘Form Fill Profiles.’…Then click ‘Add Profile’ in the left gray action menu.…This is where you fill in your information.…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.