Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving logins to LastPass, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- Let's talk about how to save login information…into your LastPass Vault.…There are two options available.…The easiest way to save a login to your Vault…is to visit the website for the login you want to save.…I'll use the Dropbox website for this demonstration.…Once you're on the login page,…simply log into the website as you normally would.…A blue bar will appear across the top of the screen…asking if you want LastPass to remember the login.…In order to save the login to your Vault,…click the Save Site button on the right hand side…of the blue bar.…
A new tab will open in your browser…allowing you to enter all of the data for your new login.…The URL field will automatically show…the login page address.…There's no need to change this.…In the Name field,…enter a descriptive name you would like to use…when referring to this login.…I'll use Dropbox.…This is the name that will show in the main list of logins.…To the right of the Name field…is a Folder option.…Use this drop down box…to select which folder you would like to use…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.