Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Installing LastPass and extensions on a Mac, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- Installing LastPass onto a Mac…is also a very easy process.…To install LastPass on your Mac computer…open any browser,…I'll use Chrome, and go to http://lastpass.com.…Once there click the Download free button…in the middle of the screen.…LastPass will determine for you which download…it believes is the best for your computer.…You can choose a different download option…by clicking any of the choices…in the large red and gray menu bar…such as Windows, Mac, Linux, or Mobile.…We'll use the recommended download…which includes the universal installer…for browser extensions in the major browsers.…
Click the red download button to the far right…of Universal Mac OSX installer.…In the bottom of your browser bar…you'll see your downloaded file.…Click on the file name to start your installation.…Double click the file labeled lpmacosx.…You can then double click the round icon labeled installer.…If you receive a confirmation asking…if you want to open the file, click Open.…Then in the bottom of the first screen…click the green Next button.…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.