Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Enabling browser extensions on PC, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- Once you've installed LastPass on your computer…you'll need to enable the extensions within your browsers.…If you chose the installation option…that included your extensions…all of the hard work has been done for you.…Let's set up the extensions in the top three browsers…Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.…To enable your extension in Chrome, open the Chrome browser…and click the icon with three lines…in the top right corner of your screen.…You'll see a notification labeled…"New extension added LastPass free password manager."…Click that notice, in the popup box click enable extension.…
You now have a new icon in the top right corner…of your screen, the icon will be a black box…with a white asterisk in the middle.…Click on this icon in order to log in…to your LastPass account within your browser.…In the Sign In box enter your email address and password…that you set up for LastPass.…I'll log in with a different account…than I used in the previous movies…because I've set up some sample information…in order to show you some of the LastPass features.…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.