Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing and organizing logins, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Keeping your logins organized is very helpful…when you need to retrieve your information later.…Organizing them the right way the first time…is the easiest way to be consistent…and make your system as efficent as possible.…Let's talk about using folders and LastPass…to organize your login information.…Within your LastPass vault you have folders…to group your logins by type or use.…You can also have sub-folders within your folders…in order to get more specific with your groupings.…For example, you could have a folder labeled Financial…with two sub-folders labeled Investing and Banking.…
Within the sub-folders, you would store your various logins…pertaining to investments and banking respectively.…To create a folder, go to your LastPass vault.…I already have mine open.…LastPass comes with several basic folders.…To add a folder, click the Create Folder link…in the far left, grey, Actions toolbar.…In the popup box, enter your folders name.…Let's create a folder called Startup…to hold all of the websites we like to open…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.