Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Auditing your security with Sentry and Security Challenge, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- In addition to the features…that keep attackers out of your account,…LastPass is also very proactive…about notifying you about…potential security breaches.…This way you can protect yourself…before you become a target.…With LastPass Sentry and LastPass Security Challenge…you can protect yourself before there’s a problem.…LastPass has partnered with the company…PwnedLists to create LastPass Sentry.…Sentry uses the PwnedLists database…of all known, publicly leaked usernames and passwords,…then checks this list against your vault…to make sure your data…has not been spread to attackers.…
This list has over 24 million…leaked usernames and passwords…and keeps growing.…Every day LastPass Sentry checks…to make sure any email used in your LastPass Vault…is not on the list.…If it is, you’ll receive an email notification…sent to your security email address…letting you know that you should…change passwords immediately.…This does not mean your account has been breached.…It only means you need to check the affected account,…and if you use the same information…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.