Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting LastPass settings, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- Once LastPass is installed on your computer,…there are a few settings within the program…that'll be helpful for you.…I'll only discuss the settings…that will be helpful for most users.…To view any of the more advanced settings,…there's very detailed information…within the LastPass user manual on lastpass.com.…Let's look at some of the settings so you can…determine which ones will be right for you.…I'll also skip over some of the…security settings because I talk about those…in the Security section of this course.…Let's start by opening LastPass.…On your desktop, double-click on the new icon…labeled My LastPass Vault, it's the red box…with a white asterisk in the middle.…
Then log in by clicking the LastPass icon…in the top right, labeled Login.…In the gray action menu on the left of your screen,…click the link at the top, labeled Settings.…Settings opens in the General tab.…In this tab you can change the email address used…to access your account, update your master password,…adjust your password reminder phrase,…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.