Join Rudolph Rosenberg for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reports.
- [Voiceover] All lynda.com members have access to the example financial documents that we'll be using throughout this course. Let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is a financial statement?
- Reading the balance sheet
- Understanding depreciation, liabilities, and equity
- Reading the income statement
- Understanding revenue, costs, profitability, and net income
- How cash flow works
- Analyzing financial documents with context<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Financial Statements
2. The Balance Sheet
3. The Income Statement
4. The Cash Flow Statement
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.