- View Offline
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is a financial statement?
- Reading the balance sheet
- Understanding depreciation, liabilities, and equity
- Reading the income statement
- Understanding revenue, costs, profitability, and net income
- How cash flow works
- Analyzing financial documents with context<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
(upbeat tune) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg, and welcome to Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reports. In this course, we'll look at a key piece of financial information for a company: the financial statement. I'll start by explaining what makes up a financial statement, and its purpose. Then, we'll explore the documents that make up a financial statement. We'll take a closer look at the balance sheet, the income statement, and the cash-flow statement.
Now let's get started with Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reports.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.