- View Offline
- Adjusting margins and padding in the code
- Setting the look for headers and footers
- Testing the code with tools like BrowserLab
- Building a TXT equivalent of an HTML email for simple email readers
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Time Slavin. And welcome to creating HTML email and newsletters. In this course, we will build an HTML email that looks just like this. At the top is header area where you can include a link to any web version of your email. We then have border that is a background image. We have a logo, we have a copy area with a heading, subheading, and a copy block with different styles. Underneath that, is a photograph and below that are the address information.
Copyright, and Facebook information. Finally, at the very bottom is an area where you can add your unsubscribed link. By watching this course you'll learn how to build almost any HTML email. And I hope you find it valuable.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.