- View Offline
- Building an email list
- Collecting email addresses
- Offering incentives to increase signups
- Deciding on a format for emails
- Including links
- Sending valuable offers
- Creating effective From address and subject lines
- Combing email with social media and mobile devices
- Managing bounced and blocked email
- Evaluating email click-through data
- Automating email marketing
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Congratulations on completing this course on effective email marketing strategies. Now that you're familiar with effective email marketing, it's time to put these strategies into practice. Start by building your email list. And remember, you don't have to send all of your emails to every subscriber while you're learning. Try sending a few emails to a portion of your list until you're confident in what works and what doesn't for your business or organization. Remember, too, that this course is available to you anytime you want to refresh your memory on a particular strategy. I sincerely hope this course has helped you to your business or organization with email marketing.
I'm John Arnold, and thanks for watching.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.