- WebEx Event Center by Cisco…is one of the most full-featured…webinar software products on the market.…The interface encourages audience interaction…and it includes all the standard features…of webinar software…plus lots of customizable bills and whistles.…WebEx Event Center has a similar interface…to Cisco's web meeting software, WebEx Meetings…with additional features added for hosting webinars.…WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings…are two separate products however…and it's important to know how they differ.…In some areas, Event Center…has more limited features than WebEx Meetings.…
For example, although mobile devices…are compatible with WebEx Meetings,…mobile devices are not compatible…with WebEx Event Center.…WebEx Event Center is also…one of the more expensive solutions…and the price goes up with added participants…and features that you add.…I'm gonna start here with a quick tour…of WebEx Event Center's interface…and then I'll talk more about the specific features.…To share something on your screen,…click the share my desktop icon in the middle.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.