Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video A closer look at Adobe Connect, part of Learning to Run Webinars.
- Adobe Connect is a mobile-ready…and highly customizable webinar solution.…The web platform is easy for attendees to access…and the flexibility of the pod style interface…makes Adobe Connect one of the most…customizable webinar tools on the market.…Adobe Connect is a modular, flexible product…that can be used in multiple ways.…For web meetings, webinars, web casts…and online training.…This is different from GoToWebinar…and WebEx event center…which are solutions specifically designed…for webinar events.…To plan and conduct a webinar with Adobe Connect…you select an event template…in your meeting setup process…and a pod layout appropriate for your webinar.…
Make sure your software license…can accommodate the number of attendees…that you invite to your webinar.…Adobe Connect is mobile-ready.…Attendees and even presenters…can access the webinar from a computer…or from mobile devices…including tablets and smartphones.…Adobe Connect's user-friendly sleek interface…handles multimedia beautifully…and provides an impressive,…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.