- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sally, and welcome to Webinar Fundamentals. In this course, I'll show you some best practices for hosting webinars. First, we'll take a look at the basics of webinars, what they are, and how to make them engaging. Then we'll take a closer look at some of the available webinar tools, and look at how to make the best choice for your specific needs. Finally, I'll walk you through the steps to plan and produce an effective webinar. Now let's get started with Webinar Fundamentals.
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.