- View Offline
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sally, and welcome to Webinar Fundamentals. In this course, I'll show you some best practices for hosting webinars. First, we'll take a look at the basics of webinars, what they are, and how to make them engaging. Then we'll take a closer look at some of the available webinar tools, and look at how to make the best choice for your specific needs. Finally, I'll walk you through the steps to plan and produce an effective webinar. Now let's get started with Webinar Fundamentals.