Webinars can help you attract new customers and build client relationships, but only if they're smart and engaging. In this course, author, webinar expert, and instructional designer Sally Norred walks you through the basics of creating webinars for your business. The course begins with an overview of webinars and how they're used as business tools, and then reviews topics such as webinar hosting choices, audio and video setup, presentation skills, and ideas to build audience participation. Sally also takes a closer look at common webinar tools to help you select the right one.
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sally, and welcome to Webinar Fundamentals. In this course, I'll show you some best practices for hosting webinars. First, we'll take a look at the basics of webinars, what they are, and how to make them engaging. Then we'll take a closer look at some of the available webinar tools, and look at how to make the best choice for your specific needs. Finally, I'll walk you through the steps to plan and produce an effective webinar. Now let's get started with Webinar Fundamentals.
Learning Management System (LMS) Fundamentals125,285 Views
Adobe Connect Essential Training97,860 Views
Instructional Design Essentials: Models of ID121,112 Views
Instructional Design Essentials: Working with SMEs71,975 Views
Instructional Design Essentials: Adult Learners112,265 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,024,214 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training632,647 Views