Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Using interactive whiteboards, part of Webinar Fundamentals.
- With careful planning, whitboarding activities…can serve as a terrific tool for…increasing audience participation.…A whiteboard in a webinar is similar…to a whiteboard in a classroom.…In a webinar, a whiteboard is a white or blank…presentation screen that can be drawn on or written…on with annotation tools during the webinar.…Whiteboards become interactive tools when they're…used to allow attendees to write or draw on…the shared presentation screen by giving…atendees annotation tools privileges.…This can be a great way for your audience to…engage dynamically with your webinar presentation.…
Not all webinar software tools…provide a whiteboarding feature,…and each whiteboarding tool works in a different way.…Research to find out the whiteboarding functionality…of the webinar tool you select.…Whiteboards are commonly used for brainstorming…ideas with attendees and for gathering information…from attendees in a graphical format.…Prepare your whiteboard in advance with a question…or graphics for the audience to respond to.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 19m Appropriate for all
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.