- Let's explore the variety of strategic ways…that businesses can use webinars.…Webinars are often used by businesses…for attracting sales leads,…building customer relationships,…and informing and training employees.…Many companies use webinars to generate new sales leads.…Since attendees are showing interest in the company,…by registering for and attending the webinar,…it's a natural way to connect with potential customers.…In order to attract sales leads,…the webinar event may be a part of a product launch plan,…or companies may offer a webinar…to describe how their product or service…can help with a customer pain point.…
Webinars can be a way to extend…the geographic reach of a company,…since people can sign up for and attend a webinar…from anywhere in the world.…Companies may also use webinars…to build relationships with current customers.…They can use webinars to build community…and add value to their brand…by providing information that their clients want.…Businesses can use webinars to build their reputation…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.