Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Selecting webinar presenters, part of Webinar Fundamentals.
- When you're selecting webinar presenters,…consider the purpose and topic of your webinar.…Webinar presenters should be the individuals…most qualified to inform the audience about the topic.…In many cases, having more than one speaker…will be the best way to deliver…a deep and engaging presentation.…The purpose and topic of your webinar…should drive the selection of your webinar presenters.…It's not critical that every presenter is an expert orator.…It's more important that the presenter…has specialized knowledge about the webinar topic.…In some cases, people will attend a webinar…to hear from an expert or thought leader.…
Consider having the main presenter…be the topic expert or invited guest speaker.…For shorter webinars,…or webinars with a very brief agenda,…it may be appropriate to have a single presenter,…but in most cases, it can benefit your webinar…to have more than one presenter.…There are several benefits to having…more than one presenter for your webinar.…The variability in the voice and pace…can help give the webinar a more lively quality.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 19m Appropriate for all
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.