- You'll have a lot less stress and you'll avoid…potential technical and content problems…by holding a webinar rehearsal in advance of the event.…Plan to have the webinar rehearsal…one or two full days before the webinar event.…You want it to be close enough to the event…that the presenters feel fully prepared,…but you also want to make sure there's time…to make any changes to the presentation…or polls or whiteboards prior to the event.…Use the rehearsal to test the audio…and video features of the webinar.…Production team members can give feedback…on the audio and video quality of the presentation…to all the presenters and guest speakers.…
If there is an audio or video issue,…another phone or internet connection can be tested.…Make sure all the presenters, guest speakers,…and production team members can…attend the rehearsal time and date.…Prepare your full presentation and all polls…and interactivity prior to the rehearsal.…Plan where you're going to insert your interactivity…so that you practice it during rehearsal.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.