Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Recording the webinar, part of Webinar Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Recording your Webinar allows you to share…your Webinar with people who are…not able to attend the live event.…Standard Webinar software tools…provide a recording feature.…If recording your Webinar is important to you…make sure that the Webinar tool you select…includes recording functionality.…Sometimes the Webinar software will save…your recording on their servier…and provide you with a link to the recording.…Other tools will provide you with a downloadable…video file of your recording.…Consider which of these features you prefer…when you're selecting your Webinar software.…What's recorded in the Webinar can vary from tool to tool.…
Sometimes Q and A polls are shown…in the recorded video and sometimes they aren't.…Test to see what recording functionality…your Webinar tool provides.…Assign a specific member of the Webinar production…team to start and stop the Webinar recording.…There is so much to think about during the event…that it can be difficult for the presenter to remember…and it can be difficult to get the timing…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 19m Appropriate for all
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.