Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Preparing your environment, part of Webinar Fundamentals.
- Let's talk about how presenters and the production team…can prepare their environment for a webinar…to minimize disruption and ensure a smooth webinar delivery.…Everyone who logs in with presentation permissions,…including presenters, guest speakers, and production staff…should take steps to ensure that their environment…is optimized for the webinar event.…All presenters and production team members…should log into the webinar event approximately 45 minutes…before the beginning of the event for the staging session.…Ideally, everyone should reboot their computer…prior to attending, to speed up performance.…
Close all other open programs,…except for the programs needed for the webinar.…If possible, connect directly to an internet source.…You want the best connection possible to enhance speed.…Consider having a second computer…and/or phone available in case of a technical issue.…Position anything you need close at hand.…Presenters who are speaking have a lot of considerations…for setting up their environment for a webinar event.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 19m Appropriate for all
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.