Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Polling the audience, part of Learning to Run Webinars.
- [Voiceover] Polling your audience is a great way…to add audience interactivity…and engagement to your webinar.…Many webinar tools include a feature…where you can insert an audience poll…into your presentation.…Check to see whether your webinar software…provides this feature.…Each webinar tool handles polls in a unique way.…Read the instructions for how to create, open,…and close polls within your webinar tool.…Practice polls in your rehearsal…and make sure they work as anticipated.…Make any adjustments needed prior to the event.…Many polling features will include two types of polls.…
Single answer or multiple answer.…With single answer the user is only allowed one selection.…Here's what that might look like.…With a multiple answer poll…the user can make multiple selections.…Here's how that looks.…Assign a specific member of the webinar team…to the role of polling coordinator.…It requires a lot of concentration to create,…open, and close a poll.…Presenters will want to focus on giving the instructions…to attendees and reviewing the results of the poll.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 19m Appropriate for all
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.