Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Marketing your webinar, part of Learning to Run Webinars.
- When you're marketing your webinar…focus on attracting attendees from your target audience.…Your webinar will be more successful with a smaller group…that's the right audience for the webinar,…than with a larger random group of attendees.…How do you attract the audience you want to attend?…Good webinar marketing starts with a webinar topic…that resonates with your target audience.…Make sure the topic is something that you're…target audience wants to know about.…Write an attention grabbing webinar topic title…that addresses a solution to a pain point for your audience.…In addition to a good title,…write a brief webinar description that describes…the benefit of the webinar to your target audience.…
Think about what they will get out of the webinar,…and write those takeaways in the description.…Take that title and description…and create an effective landing page for your webinar.…Besides the title and description,…include the presenters names,…the time and date of the webinar,…and a very brief registration form.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Appropriate for all
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.