Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Making webinars engaging, part of Learning to Run Webinars.
- Let's talk about some ways we can make…webinars more engaging for your target audience.…With a single click on a URL link and a log-on password,…your attendees can easily join your webinar…from any location.…The drawback to this easy access…is that it's just as easy for your attendees…to leave the webinar early, if they lose interest.…Attendees may also tune out the webinar…and multitask if they're not constantly kept engaged.…Here are some steps you can take…to prevent attendee dropouts…and to ensure that your webinar…keeps your audience engaged throughout the event.…
The first step to highly engaging webinars…is to determine your target audience…and tailor your presentation to their interests and needs.…Every single item you present…should be of value to your audience.…Using a slide deck is a good way to share information,…but remember that you can also share…applications, a website, or your desktop…as another way to engage attendees.…Don't simply read from the slides.…Illustrate your point with images and brief text.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.