Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Handling audience Q&A, part of Webinar Fundamentals.
- Making the most of Q&A during your webinar…will enhance audience interaction and engagement.…Take a proactive approach by preparing answers…to common questions in advance…and designating a question moderator in advance.…It's standard for webinar software…to include a chat or Q&A window for audience questions.…Questions that come in during the webinar,…provide a point of personal connection to your attendees.…Make the most of this connection…by being well prepared for how…you'll handle Q&A during the event.…The way that webinar tools handle the display…of these questions and answers varies.…
Sometimes, the question is not visible…to the whole audience until a response is posted.…Other times, questions are immediately visible to all.…Some tools also give you the choice…of responding to the question privately or publicly.…Test the functionality of your tools in advance.…It's a best practice to assign the role…of question moderator to a member…of the production team, other than the presenter.…The question moderator handles…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 19m Appropriate for all
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.