Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Following up with attendees, part of Webinar Fundamentals.
- The strategy you will use for post webinar…follow up can determine the benefit you will…receive from all the hard work that went…into developing and producing your webinar.…Whether you want to convert your audience…into sales opportunities, inspire participants…to take action, or educate your team in a new skill,…following up with your attendees encourages…them to take the action you desire.…Many webinar tools provide detailed…registration and attendance reports for each event.…Use your registration and attendance reports…to gather the contact information of your attendees.…Include registrants who did not attend the…webinar in any follow up activity.…
Send an email to attendees and registrants…as soon as possible after the conclusion of the webinar.…Draft this email before the webinar event so that…it's prepared to go out ASAP following the event.…Include something of value to the…attendees in your follow up email.…Tell your attendees at the end of the webinar…that you will be sending them this information,…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 19m Appropriate for all
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.