- A webinar agenda can help you plan your webinar topics…and keep your timing on track.…Showing your agenda at the beginning of the event…helps your audience know what to expect…from the webinar's content and timing.…Meet with all presenters and guest speakers in advance,…to determine the order and the time needed…for each webinar topic.…Keep the webinar under one hour.…Aim for 30 to 45 minutes of presentation,…with 10 to 15 minutes at the end of the webinar for Q&A.…Tell attendees when the webinar will end…and stick to that promise.…Another best practice is to make the audience…aware of the timing of each agenda topic.…
If there are multiple presenters, or a guest speaker,…consider adding their names on the agenda,…where they will be speaking.…Allow time to answer audience questions…at the end of the webinar,…and put the Q&A on the agenda.…Audience Q&A may also take place…at specified times within the webinar, if appropriate.…Remember to allot appropriate time…for any audience interactivity,…like polling or whiteboards within the webinar topics.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.