Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Comparing software products, part of Learning to Run Webinars.
- Once you've assessed the needs for your…upcoming webinar event,…research, test, and compare webinar software platforms…to find a solution that meets your requirements.…Once you and your colleagues have learned…how to use the software,…your core audience becomes familiar with the tool,…and you've already paid for a subscription to the service,…it can be difficult to switch to another webinar product.…Take the time to research your software options carefully…before a selection.…It's important to understand that webinar software…is different from standard web meeting software.…In addition to providing a virtual meeting platform,…webinar software generally has…higher participant capacity,…additional event management features,…and audience tracking tools for a webinar event.…
In fact, software providers will often sell a tool…for web meetings and an enhanced version of that tool…specifically designed for hosting webinars.…Later in this chapter, we'll take a quick look…at some of the paid and free webinar tools you can use.…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.