- Let's explore some best practices…that you can build into your Webinar presentation…to maximize engagement and attention from your audience.…Share a slide deck or share other digital materials…in the Webinar presentation area.…Having a streaming video webcam of the presenters…is optional and not a necessity.…Consider what value it will add for your audience…before streaming a webcam video of your speaker.…If you need to establish a social or emotional…connection with your audience, it may be helpful.…If your audience is learning complex concepts…a screen chair may be more helpful.…
It may be enough just to include a photo of the presenter.…Consider having multiple speakers.…Two presenters can help vary the tone…and help keep your audiences' attention.…Three speakers can work well.…Or having a guest speaker or panel…discussion is a way to vary the tone.…Remember to introduce all speakers…when they begin speaking.…Make sure there is enough content in your Webinar…so that the text, images, interactivity and any other…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.