Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Attracting new customers with webinars, part of Learning to Run Webinars.
- Let's talk about some way that businesses…can use webinars to attract new customers.…Many companies deliver webinars with the…goal of generating new customers.…Businesses know that webinars can be a way…to reach new markets since people can…attend from any geographic location.…They also know that they will get the name…and email address of any registrants and attendees…as a part of the registration process,…giving them an automatic sales lead list.…Since webinars can include Q&A and polling capabilities,…businesses often leverage these interactive…features to learn about customer pain points…and questions, and to offer service, training…or expertise to these potential customers.…
There are many ways that companies…entice potential customers to register, attend…and participate in their webinars.…Smart organizations know that if they're going…to attract potential customers to…register for their webinar you need to…make sure the webinar offers something…of value to their target audience.…For instance, if the webinar is timed…
- What is a webinar?
- Making webinars engaging
- Comparing webinar software, like Adobe Connect and WebEx Event Center
- Selecting topics and presenters
- Creating an agenda
- Scheduling and marketing your webinar
- Using audio and video
- Recording the webinar
- Handling audience Q&A
- Following up with attendees
Skill Level Intermediate
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Intermediate
Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 19m Beginner
1. Understanding Webinars
2. Selecting Webinar Software
3. Planning Your Webinar
4. Producing Your Webinar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.