Join Trish Witkowski for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Direct Mail Strategy.
I've included several downloadable PDFs containing useful resources for you, like direct mail terms and ideas, recommended reading, and links to resources that will help you on your journey to direct mail nirvana. Some of the materials are available to all Lynda.com subscribers. If you're a premium member of the Lynda.com library, you'll have access to several additional bonus resources. You can download the file from the exercise files tab up on the main page for this course. Okay, let's get started.
- Defining the mailing list
- Keeping your mailing list up to date
- Creating the offer
- Formatting strategies
- Using special packaging like varnishes, stamps, and stickers
- Leveraging technology, such as variable data printing
- Adding an Intelligent Mail barcode
- Green mail strategies
- Tracking and measuring results from your direct mail campaign
Skill Level Beginner
Building an Integrated Online Marketing Planwith Matt Bailey3h 7m Intermediate
Learning Print Production (2012)with Claudia McCue4h 27m Beginner
Print Production: Spot Colors and Varnishwith Claudia McCue1h 58m Intermediate
1. The Audience
2. The Message
3. The Format
5. Leveraging Technology with Mail
6. The Environmental Argument
Green mail strategies4m 51s
7. Testing, Tracking, and Measurement
Next steps1m 36s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.