Join Doug Winnie for an in-depth discussion in this video Xbox store, part of Up and Running with Xbox One.
- The Xbox store is where you purchase games,…movies, music, or apps to use with your Xbox.…When you link your credit card with your…Microsoft account, you can purchase…any of the items in the store.…There are a number of free apps as well…that you can download and run on your Xbox.…Also when you buy an app or game, it is…linked to your Microsoft account,…so you can download it again if you…remove it or get a second console.…Movies you purchase you can download again…on a Windows eight tablet or computer,…a Windows phone smartphone, or watch it on…the web through the Xbox video website.…
Let's go in the store and see what's around.…So if I go into the store part of the home screen,…you'll see that there are a number of store…features here that I can start looking at.…The categories over here on the right give…me some easy selections that I can use…to try to find certain types of games or apps.…So let's go ahead and try and get a free application.…So let's go down to apps and press A to select it.…And you'll see that there are a whole bunch…
- Connecting and powering up the Xbox One
- Working with games and apps
- Signing up for Xbox Live
- Using Xbox with your TV
- Controlling Xbox One with your voice
- Messaging friends
- Using OneDrive with Xbox One
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/24/2014. What changed?
A: Five movies were added, covering the latest updates to Xbox One: updates to the Friends app, faster snapping for apps, the new Media Player app, and new features for Live TV.