- Connecting and powering up the Xbox One
- Working with games and apps
- Signing up for Xbox Live
- Using Xbox with your TV
- Controlling Xbox One with your voice
- Messaging friends
- Using OneDrive with Xbox One
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Welcome to Up and Running with Xbox One. I'm Doug Winnie, and I'm going to take you through how to get your Xbox One set up, connected to the internet and to your digital television signal, and walk you through how to download apps, collaborate with others using Skype and work with files on the internet. Oh, and maybe show you how to play a game or two. And while the Xbox One is an awesome gaming console, there is so much more to the Xbox than just playing games. It really is the center of your living room and changes the way that you watch TV and work with streaming services all in a single box.
So let's get comfortable, grab our controller and get Up and Running with Xbox One.
Q: This course was updated on 12/24/2014. What changed?
A: Five movies were added, covering the latest updates to Xbox One: updates to the Friends app, faster snapping for apps, the new Media Player app, and new features for Live TV.
iOS 7: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow8h 21m Appropriate for all
1. What's New in December 2014
2. Unpacking and Setup
3. The Xbox One Interface
4. Using Xbox One with Your Digital TV
5. Using Xbox One
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.