Join Doug Winnie for an in-depth discussion in this video Recording a game clip, part of Up and Running with Xbox One.
- When you're playing a game with Xbox One…you can record game clips of your amazing game moments…using your voice, or using the game DVR app.…You can then edit your videos using the Upload Studio app.…Let's give it a try and capture some game play videos now.…I'm playing Forza Motorsport 5.…I'm going to go ahead and start this race,…(music plays) and while I'm doing this…I'm going to snap the game DVR app.…(engines revving)…I'm going to create a new clip,…go back into the game and resume.…
Now, if I want to actually start recording…I press start recording, go back and resume.…We can edit the video later,…so you don't have to worry about…some of the beginning parts of the video…if you want to trim that out later.…I'm going to try a ...…(crash) Ooh.…All right, I'm going to try that again.…(engine revving)…Let's see if we can catch up with them.…(screeching) No, no, no, no, no, oh!…(crash and screeching)…All right, I'm going to stop this (laughs).…
All right, that wasn't so good,…but I'm going to go ahead and stop this recording.…
- Connecting and powering up the Xbox One
- Working with games and apps
- Signing up for Xbox Live
- Using Xbox with your TV
- Controlling Xbox One with your voice
- Messaging friends
- Using OneDrive with Xbox One
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. What's New in December 2014
2. Unpacking and Setup
3. The Xbox One Interface
4. Using Xbox One with Your Digital TV
5. Using Xbox One
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.