Join Doug Winnie for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing friends, part of Up and Running with Xbox One.
- With Xbox Live you can add friends to your account…to get updates on what they are…doing and to play with them online.…There are a bunch of things we can do with friends.…But let's do a brief overview to see what…we can do with the friends app on the Xbox.…So on my Xbox here I can go to my friends by…selecting my account panel on the left-hand side…of the home section of the home screen.…From inside of here, I can see all of my friends…that are currently online and also all of…the friends that I have that are not online.…If I take a look to the right-hand side…I'll also see a feed of everything that my…friends have been doing over the course of time.…
You'll see some items here that…include activities on an Xbox 360.…Let's go ahead and go into one of these…particular accounts and see what we can do.…So this is my friend Aaron.…I can take a look and see his reputation,…the amount of friends that he has, his gamer points,…and also I have a number of options…of what I can do with Aaron here.…If I go to the right, I can see recent activity…
- Connecting and powering up the Xbox One
- Working with games and apps
- Signing up for Xbox Live
- Using Xbox with your TV
- Controlling Xbox One with your voice
- Messaging friends
- Using OneDrive with Xbox One
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/24/2014. What changed?
A: Five movies were added, covering the latest updates to Xbox One: updates to the Friends app, faster snapping for apps, the new Media Player app, and new features for Live TV.