Enjoy a better Internet experience with Chrome, the web browser from Google, by learning to get the most from its features.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Nick Brazzi. Welcome to "Up and Running with the Chrome Browser". Chrome is a web browser; an application that you can use to surf the web. Chrome is a great alternative to the web browsers that come pre-loaded on Mac and Windows. In fact, Chrome has some interesting features that tie into a Google account, which other browsers don't have. We'll start by making sure you're comfortable with the basics of browsing the web. Then we'll look at some of the common, essential features in Chrome. Including downloading files, browsing the web with tabs, and of course, synchronizing data with a Google online account.
We'll talk about creating and managing bookmarks. Then we'll talk all about privacy. There are lots of pieces of information that Chrome saves. Like your browser history, saved passwords and cookies. I'll get you familiar with how to work with all of these pieces of saved data and how to clear them. If you use Chrome and you're not sure how everything works, or you just have some questions about the settings, I think this course will be very helpful for you. So please join me for "Up and Running with the Chrome Browser".
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Downloading files
- Sharing links
- Creating and importing bookmarks
- Installing Chrome apps and extensions
- Saving passwords
- Managing history, cookies, and other website data
- Browsing privately
- Using Chrome on mobile devices