- Like most web browsers,…Chrome keeps a log of the websites that you've visited.…This log is known as "history".…It can be really helpful if you're trying to remember…a page that you visited a few days ago,…but it can also be a privacy concern,…so let's explore our options for history.…And first, I wanna take a look at my history here in Chrome.…To do that, I just go to the Tools menu,…and I click on History,…and it takes me to this page where it shows me…all of the web pages that I visited recently.…Now this is a separate tab,…and it is a Chrome settings screen.…
As I go through this list,…if I see any web page that I wanna go back to,…I can always click on any of these links,…and it'll load up that page for me.…So I can browse through my history,…I can find pages I've visited recently,…and I can click and load them again.…Now let me go back to the history page,…so I'll go back to the Tools menu, back to History.…Now this is really useful, but let's think about privacy.…What if you go to a website,…and you don't want anybody else…
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Downloading files
- Sharing links
- Creating and importing bookmarks
- Installing Chrome apps and extensions
- Saving passwords
- Managing history, cookies, and other website data
- Browsing privately
- Using Chrome on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic Website Navigation
3. Browser Extensions
4. Privacy and Security
5. Using the Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.