Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Chrome on an Android phone or tablet, part of Learning the Chrome Browser.
- Chrome is available on smart phones and tablets.…There's a version for iPhone and iPads,…as well as Android phones and tablets.…Since Android is also made by Google,…it's no surprise that Chrome is very tightly integrated…into the Android operating system.…But you may be surprised to find that the mobile version…of Chrome is almost the same as the desktop version.…There are a few important variables you should be aware of,…however,…so let's take a look at Chrome on an Android device.…But before I launch Chrome, I want to look at something…in my tablet settings.…
So I'll go to the App Chooser.…And I'll go over to Settings,…and I'm looking for the section labeled Accounts.…I'll tap on that.…This is where you go on an Android device…to manage your accounts.…Mostly, this is where you set up e-mail accounts,…but there are other things here as well,…including Cloud storage and my Microsoft Office account,…but it's the Google account that I want to look at,…so I'll tap on that.…When you set up an Android device for the first time,…
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Downloading files
- Sharing links
- Creating and importing bookmarks
- Installing Chrome apps and extensions
- Saving passwords
- Managing history, cookies, and other website data
- Browsing privately
- Using Chrome on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic Website Navigation
3. Browser Extensions
4. Privacy and Security
5. Using the Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.