Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Touring the interface and browsing the web, part of Learning the Chrome Browser.
- The core functionality in Chrome,…as with any web browser, is very easy.…You may already be familiar with the basics,…especially considering most people…watching this course are doing it in a web browser.…But let's take a quick tour to make sure…that we're on the same page.…And the rest of this course will build…on the basics that we see here.…Now since I've already installed Chrome,…I see a shortcut on the desktop…and I also see an icon pinned to the taskbar…so I can open it from either of those.…But if you've installed Chrome…and you don't see either of these icons,…what you may need to do is click on the Start button…to go into the Start screen,…then you'll need to click on this down button…to go to the list of all apps,…scroll over a bit, find Google Chrome,…right click on it, and there will be an option…to pin it to the taskbar.…
Since I already have it pinned to the taskbar,…I see the alternate option here,…to unpin it from the taskbar.…So I don't need to do anything…except hit escape to go back to the desktop…
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Downloading files
- Sharing links
- Creating and importing bookmarks
- Installing Chrome apps and extensions
- Saving passwords
- Managing history, cookies, and other website data
- Browsing privately
- Using Chrome on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic Website Navigation
3. Browser Extensions
4. Privacy and Security
5. Using the Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.