Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing, part of Learning the Chrome Browser.
- Let's take a quick look at the printing options in Chrome.…You can print any page that you have open in Chrome,…just by going to the Menu,…and then going down to the option for Print.…Now there's just one item in the menu for printing,…but there are many more options here in this next window.…There's no separate option for print and print preview…because the preview is right here in this window.…Now, a single webpage might take up several pages…when it's printed, so I can scroll…through all of the pages on this one webpage.…
In this case, it would only take up two pages if I print it,…so I don't have far to scroll.…If you don't want to print all these pages,…you can come over here to the left side,…and instead of printing All, you could select this option…and you could type in what pages you want.…So if I only wanted to print pages five through seven,…I would type in 5-7.…Now, that's invalid in this case because there are…only two pages.…I could type in 1-2 to print pages one to two,…or it would make much more sense to just choose All…
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Downloading files
- Sharing links
- Creating and importing bookmarks
- Installing Chrome apps and extensions
- Saving passwords
- Managing history, cookies, and other website data
- Browsing privately
- Using Chrome on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic Website Navigation
3. Browser Extensions
4. Privacy and Security
5. Using the Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.