Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Up and Running with the Chrome Browser.
- View Offline
- Thanks for joining me for…Up and Running with Google Chrome.…I hope this course gets you much more comfortable…surfing the web in Chrome.…If you're looking to learn more about…how to set up and manage a Google online account,…please check out my course,…Creating and Managing your Google Account.…There are lots of other courses…on various Google online services…that you might take a look at as well,…including courses on the Google apps,…Google mail, and more.…
Thanks again for joining me.…Have a great time surfing the web with Google Chrome.…
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Downloading files
- Sharing links
- Creating and importing bookmarks
- Installing Chrome apps and extensions
- Saving passwords
- Managing history, cookies, and other website data
- Browsing privately
- Using Chrome on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic Website Navigation
3. Browser Extensions
4. Privacy and Security
5. Using the Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.