Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Importing and exporting bookmarks, part of Learning the Chrome Browser.
- Are you switching to Chrome…after using another web browser?…Or, are you planning to use two different web browsers…on a regular basis?…You may need to get the favorites or bookmarks…from one web browser and move them over to another.…Exporting and importing bookmarks is much better…than starting from scratch…and bookmarking all of your favorite sites all over again.…Now, there are a few possible scenarios…and I'd like to start with the easiest.…If you're going to continue working on the same computer…but you just wanna switch from Internet Explorer to Chrome…on a Windows computer,…or from Safari to Chrome on a Mac computer,…then there's a quick easy import option,…all you need to do is go to the Tools menu,…then go to Bookmarks,…then to Import bookmarks and settings,…and immediately you'll see there's a quick option…to import your bookmarks from Internet Explorer.…
Now, this option is Internet Explorer…here on a Windows computer,…if you're using a Mac this option would be…to import from Safari,…and if you do have another web browser…
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Downloading files
- Sharing links
- Creating and importing bookmarks
- Installing Chrome apps and extensions
- Saving passwords
- Managing history, cookies, and other website data
- Browsing privately
- Using Chrome on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic Website Navigation
3. Browser Extensions
4. Privacy and Security
5. Using the Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.