- As you're browsing the web,…you may occasionally need to submit…some information on a website.…This is usually done with a form.…If you fill out a lot of forms,…the Autofill feature might be really helpful.…Let's get familiar with both online forms…and the Autofill feature.…Now first, I wanna start by going to a specific website.…Of course, I'll click in the address bar…and I'll start typing the address for that website.…But I'm gonna stop right here.…I want you to notice something.…You may have seen this happen earlier in the course…but now I really wanna look at it…and talk about what's happening.…
When I start typing in the address bar,…it tries to guess what I'm about to type.…Now, I've visited this site in the past,…it's stored in my history.…So as I start to type the address,…Chrome recognizes it…and guesses at what I'm trying to write.…This is one of the ways that the…Autofill feature can help you.…I don't have to finish typing in the whole address,…if Autofill has guessed correctly,…I can just hit return to go to this page,…
- Using tabs
- Setting the homepage
- Downloading files
- Sharing links
- Creating and importing bookmarks
- Installing Chrome apps and extensions
- Saving passwords
- Managing history, cookies, and other website data
- Browsing privately
- Using Chrome on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic Website Navigation
3. Browser Extensions
4. Privacy and Security
5. Using the Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.