Delivering Keynote Presentations
Having a killer Keynote deck isn't enough on its own. This course shows you how to wow your audience with a well-planned presentation. Author Rich Harrington shows you how to successfully export a Keynote deck once it's created and deliver the presentation. He also covers rehearsing your talking points, connecting to a screen, and creating handouts to accompany your slideshow.
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Adding presenter notes and comments
- Recording timings
- Mastering Keynote keyboard shortcuts
- Using Keynote Remote
- Presenting from a laptop, from an iPad, or with AppleTV
- Creating a self-running slideshow
- Printing handouts
- Exporting slides as movies or graphics
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington and today I'm gonna be talking to you about one of my favorite pieces of software, Apple Keynote. I've been using Keynote from the very beginning. In fact, I've authored every edition of the official Apple guide to iWork, which covers Keynote. And I use Keynote almost everyday with my business. What I find is that when I need to give a presentation, nothing is better than Keynote. But that's where everything falls apart when it comes time to actually give the presentation. In today's training, we're gonna focus on a lot of pieces of practical advice, all about the actual act of delivering a presentation.
We're gonna cover techniques to make sure that the presentation is ready to go and that you know how to take advantage of some of the tools inside of Keynote as well as with your iPad or iPhone to deliver an effective presentation. We'll also explore some of the mechanics of hooking up to projectors and television sets to make sure that your presentation is ready to go and looks its best. So, we've got a lot to cover. Let's jump in and start to explore.
Keynote: From Outline to Presentation66,929 Views
Keynote: Using Photos and Videos Effectively for Great Presentations87,159 Views
Keynote: Builds, Transitions, Animations, and Effects66,326 Views
Keynote 6: From Outline to Presentation70,244 Views
Learning Keynote89,842 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,293,357 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,629,103 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,422 Views
Deke's Techniques1,563,467 Views