- The role of leadership in performance management
- Assessing employee performance problems
- Creating a coaching solution
- Managing difficult coaching conversations
- Letting employees go
- Strengthening ongoing performance management
Skill Level Intermediate
- Nothing matters more than having a productive, talented work force. It's the source from which the vision of every business leader is realized providing a rich, satisfying, and successful experience. Yet, there are times when a small number of employees can sour that satisfaction, and undermine the success of fellow team members, departments, and ultimately profits. Hi, I'm JoAnn Corley-Schwarzkopf. I'm an executive advisor and leadership coach. I help develop high performance leadership teams to build thriving businesses all over the world, and I've discovered effectively managing employee performance problems can be the difference between failure and success, missing goals and exceeding goals, dissatisfied employees or self actualized employees.
And, thus, it's an essential capability for every manager. Join me on this course, and I'll give you the tools and knowledge to develop tactical strategies, and actions, and philosophies to successfully address the challenge of managing employee performance.