Explains the components that make an instructive style guide, and the elements that create a strong brand identity.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Nigel French. Welcome to Developing a Style Guide. In this short course, we're gonna be looking at who is the style guide for and what are the elements that should be included? To demonstrate these points, I've created a style guide for the Roux Academy of Art. Let's get started then with Developing a Style Guide.
- Understanding how style guides fit into the branding process
- Who is a style guide for?
- Formatting the guide
- Deciding what to include
- Identifying your position statement and voice
- Working with logos and typography
- Formalizing brand colors
- Working with images