Leading Productive Meetings
In this course, author and business coach Dave Crenshaw teaches you to get the most from your meetings—turning them into productive avenues for communicating, connecting, and accomplishing real work. The course demonstrates a simple, usable framework that will help you lead and participate in meetings large and small and provides insight into how to schedule, conduct, and follow up on meetings with minimum time and maximum results.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reducing the length and number of meetings
- Making sure everyone feels heard and appreciated
- Using one-on-one meetings to minimize workplace distractions
- Following up on meeting work
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw, and this is Leading Productive Meetings. Ever participated in a meeting where you felt time wasn't used wisely, where you'd rather be anywhere else? This course guides you on how to get the most from your meetings, particularly in a group context. First, I'll walk you through the principles of running a productive and effective meeting. I'll help you decide the most appropriate times to hold the meeting and how to prepare for them. I'll also give you tips and tricks for keeping your meetings running smoothly.
Lastly, I'll guide you through what to do after the meeting is over, so that all participants take action, and follow through on their commitments. Our goal is to improve the results you receive from your meetings, and to make sure that they're a wise use of your time. With these simple strategies, you'll have all the tools you need to lead productive meetings.
Accounting Fundamentals603,081 Views
How to Set Team and Employee Goals7,694 Views
Personal Branding on Social Media44,422 Views
Computer Security: Investigation and Response64,233 Views
Introduction to 3D55,827 Views
Project Management Fundamentals (2011)3,445,717 Views
Management Tips1,534,665 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,494,302 Views