- View Offline
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reducing the length and number of meetings
- Making sure everyone feels heard and appreciated
- Using one-on-one meetings to minimize workplace distractions
- Following up on meeting work<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw, and this is Leading Productive Meetings. Ever participated in a meeting where you felt time wasn't used wisely, where you'd rather be anywhere else? This course guides you on how to get the most from your meetings, particularly in a group context. First, I'll walk you through the principles of running a productive and effective meeting. I'll help you decide the most appropriate times to hold the meeting and how to prepare for them. I'll also give you tips and tricks for keeping your meetings running smoothly.
Lastly, I'll guide you through what to do after the meeting is over, so that all participants take action, and follow through on their commitments. Our goal is to improve the results you receive from your meetings, and to make sure that they're a wise use of your time. With these simple strategies, you'll have all the tools you need to lead productive meetings.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.