Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video What Business Catalyst costs, part of Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS5 and Business Catalyst.
Business Catalyst is a commercial service, and there are costs involved.…In this video, I will go over the various options, both for your client and for…you as a Business Catalyst partner.…Keep in mind that all the prices noted here are as of this recording date,…and subject to change--…and not just up; Business Catalyst often offers promotions to entice Web…designers and their clients to make the jump.…So make sure that you check their site to verify the prices.…First, let's take a look at the hosting cost.…There are three options:…the Website Starter for $16 a month, Websites category for $24 a month, and what…they call the Full Solution, which starts at $39 per month.…
Now you can upgrade at any time from the Website Starter to the Websites plan or…to the Full Solution.…You can also upgrade from the Websites plan directly to the Full Solution.…What's the difference between the three plans?…Well, the Website Starter plan offers a full custom site, content management…system, In-Context Editing, and analytics reporting.…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.