Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS5 and Business Catalyst.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
If you are a premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library, or if…you're watching this tutorial on the DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise…files used throughout this title.…Because Business Catalyst is a hosted service, we will start the course using…their own online materials.…You're encouraged to follow along in chapter 1 by setting up your own free PC site.…We'll use Business Catalyst's built-in assets for chapters 2 and 3.…You won't need any external exercise files until Chapter4, where we bring in a…full Dreamweaver-created site.…
Most of the files in Chapter5 are provided so you can jump into the course at…that point if you'd like,…although there is an asset included to help us set up an online store.…If you are a monthly subscriber or annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't…have access to the exercise files, but you can definitely follow along from…scratch with your own assets.…Okay, let's get started.…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.